Monday, March 9, 2009

Let's eat

I've got this crazy idea.

I'm going to spare my LiveJournal friends my food-obsessed ramblings and notes-to-self regarding my adventures in the kitchen. And instead, I'll unleash them on the world via this medium.

So by way of introduction: I'm Kate, and I love to cook... and eat. It's hard to tell which I enjoy more. But there are few things as pleasing to me as a well-conducted symphony of taste and texture, prepared with skill and/or love, and presented to an appreciative audience of tasters.

Of course, having no formal culinary training, any symphony under my control is more like a first rehearsal. But the whole point is to play, right? I do it for the adventure and the experience, and the lavish praise heaped on me like Cool Whip on a slice of pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment